Pablo Swezey’s unique construction method using corrugated tin allows for six distinctly different rooms and lofts, modern and contemporary, yet cozy and quaint. These all are a "must visit" in San Juan del Obispo Antigua Guatemala.
is tucked into a corner of the garden for the ultimate retreat and relaxation
one of the most spacious lofts with five spectacular 20 foot tall windows on...
Three skylights and full length glass doors let you enjoy the light through...
Lapiz Lazuli Loft
echos the design of the big house with a huge circular window looking out ...
the rounded rooftop of this room echoes in the unique shapes of the windows ...
is the largest space with an expansive loft. The ground floor features a queen...
Welcome to Casa San Juan in Antigua Guatemala
guesthouse, yoga & Ayurveda
Hotel and Retreat Center in Antigua Guatemala
We appreciate your preference in staying at Casa San Juan. These are some of the services available for you during your stay.
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Outlying Village and Mountain Tours
- Zipline and Coffee Plantation Tours
- Colonial Church Tour
- Massage (various types available)
- Ayurvedically inspired lunch and dinner available
- Tour of the local village church and palace
- Information about local restaurants (and in Antigua)
- Information about art galleries
- Taxi, shuttle and bus service
- Calendar of Local Events (in the village and Antigua)
- Ayurvedic consultation (with appointment)
- Internet in main house
- Purified Water System for whole property
- 24 hour tea and fruit bar
- Telephone (and a couple of flip phones for your use if needed)
- Art by John Maxon & local artists